Monday, June 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Breakfasts
Toast or cereal with fruit for me, eggs for Brian.

Lunch
Mostly PB&Js + pretzels and/or lettuce & peas from the garden + string cheese (same as last week unless I get creative)

Supper
Monday: Walleye Parmesan with Homemade Garlic Shells

Tuesday: Lil Smokies with Homestyle Mac & Cheese

Wednesday: Hot Dogs & Hamburgers with Baked Potatoes on the grill

Thursday: Chicken Tenders (from a bag :P) and Hashbrowns

Friday: Homemade Pizza & Breadsticks

Dessert
Sour Cream Raisin Cookies (may go in our lunches) and Easy Apple Crisp with Ice Cream

Check out what everyone else is eating over at Menu Plan Monday.

What are you eating lately? I'd love some new make ahead recipes and have some to share as well.

1 comment:

Farmer's Daughter said...

I've been making big batches of pasta salad for our lunches for the week. Tonight I made chicken chili with different colored peppers and it was really good, with lots of leftovers. I don't put beans in it because Ed doesn't like them, but you could easily add some.

We've also got tons of strawberries, that is until they're out of season, which is less than a week away.